Pagies :)

26 Mai 2011

Made a wrong turn once or twice...

Pinguin hört Musik. Nach der Prüfung.

Dug my way out blood and fire // bad decisions, that's all right // welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood // Miss "no-way-it's-all-good" // it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second-guessing // underestimated // look who's still around
Du rufst mich an und sagst du weißt nicht mehr // weißt nicht mehr, was dich berührt
Die letzten Jahre haben dich aufgewühlt // und dich nur noch mehr verwirrt
Halt dich an mir fest // wenn dein Leben dich zerreißt
Halt dich an mir fest // wenn du nicht mehr weiterweißt
Ich kann dich verstehn // halt dich an mir fest // weil das alles ist, was zählt

I'm not doing so well // why be so hard on myself? // nobody's perfect
I gotta work it // again and again till I get it right // nobody's perfect
You live and you learn it // and if I mess it up sometimes? // nobody's perfect

And there are voices that want to be heard // so much to mention but you can't find the words
The scent of magic, the beauty that's been // when love was wilder than the wind
Listen to your heart // when he's calling for you // listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do

I like to use the word "dude" as a noun // or an adverb or an adjective
And I have never been into cars // I like really cool guitars
And superheroes // and checks with lots of zeroes on them
I love the sound of violins // and making someone smile

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen