Pagies :)

26 Mai 2011

So if you're asking me I want you to know...

Pinguin hört Musik vor der Prüfung.

When my time comes // forget the wrong that I've done // help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me // and when you're feeling empty // keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest
Forgetting all the hurt inside // you've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come // and save me from myself

He'd never tell you // but he can play guitar // I think he can see through everything but my heart
First thought when I wake up // is my God he's beautiful // so I put on my makeup and pray for a miracle
Yes, I could tell you // his favourite colour's green // he likes to argue // born on the 17th
His sister's beautiful // he has his father's eyes // and if you asked me if I love him // I'd lie

Who says you're not star potential // who says you're not presidential // who says you can't be in movies
Listen to me, listen to me
Who says you don't pass the test // who says you can't be the best // who says, who says
Would you tell me who said that?!

I read your diary // and it said that you're not in love with me // and you're leaving
And I wish that I didn't see // that you fell in love with him

You should have thought about us // when you were with her you didn't think about me
And now you want me back // so you can do the same damn thing
But hello, hello? You got the wrong number // and you can keep calling back // call me a thousand times
And I will keep saying hello hello? You got the wrong number
For boy, you broke my heart too many times // for me to say hello
My voicemail is your new best friend // cause I don't wanna talk to you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen