Pagies :)

29 November 2011

A Softer World...

  • "I'm keeping a fake diary, so when they make a movie of my life, people will think I was happy."
  • "I said I would never leave you. But come on. What are you, new?"
  • "I love my puppy. I love that it is so young, so full of life- and that it will still die first."
  • "We are terrible for each other, and yes, we are a disaster. But tell me, does your heart not race for a hurricane or a burning building? I'd rather die terrified than live forever."
  • "I was going to figure out the postage and send you my heart for Christmas. But my friends talked me out of it. They said: Why would you send him something broken?"
  • "I used my one wish to make myself smarter. Smart enough to wish I was more kind."
  •  "I don't know anything about death. Except that I am certain I get to try again. Game Over. Continue? I know that's not what happens in real life. I know all sorts of things I don't believe."
  • "Ah, love at first sight. When you see someone so beautiful you forget they aren't there just for you."
  • "I get a crazy impulse when you smile at me. Like stepping in front of busses, in a good way."
  • "Truth and Beauty are wonderful words. But shrapnel is shrapnel, and at the end of the day I am alone with the things I have done."
  • "I love you like a knife loves a heart, the way a bomb loves a crowd. The way your mother warned you about, essentially."
  • "I have no use for 'before'- and 'after'- pictures. I can't remember when I started, and I'm never done."
  • "I hate to put my desire into words when my body knows exactly what to say. Come home."
  • "On days like this I would just disappear if it weren't for your friendship and love like nails in my feet."
  • "I woke up and everyone else on Earth was gone. I'm still waiting... This will turn into a nightmare any day now."
  • "Suiciders go to hell for eternity, but in heaven I'll live forever, too. Is there no option where I just get to be alone?"
  • "My parents made sure I had a good work ethic. I still hate working, but when I'm not working, I hate myself."
  • "Life would be easier if I were easier."
  • "Maybe I did steal your heart, and I'm such a perfect criminal that you never noticed."
  • "My daughter is a terrorist. A mother knows. She is my little girl though, and those people are strangers."
  • "I found a way to watch video in my head. High quality, instant replay. It is called having regrets."
  • "It was a sweet day when I realized that 'legal' and 'illegal' had nothing to do with 'right' and 'wrong'."
  • "There are nights when I bump into strangers on empty streets, where I need you to take my hair into your fist, or a car to hit me. Anything."
  • "There should be a word for the things we do- not because we want to, but because we want to be the kind of person who wants to."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen